Join the Regional Youth Work Unit
The Regional Youth Work Unit (RYWU) is a focal point for local authorities, commissioners and providers of youth work, voluntary youth organisations, providers of youth work training and individuals and consultants with an interest in youth work. We host networks and training for work professionals, run regional youth programmes and host the UK Youth Parliament for the South West region.
Our members have privileged access to professional support from the RYWU and the other elements of Learning South West.
- Our monthly e-bulletin highlighting key issues for the youth sector
- Free access to meetings of one of our specialist regional networks for the youth sector (which usually meet 3 times a year), and regular email updates on developments in policy and practice
- Big discounts on fees for training, professional development and conferences run by the Regional Youth Work Unit and Learning South West
- Tailored advice and information from our team of youth professionals, to help keep your organisation on track
- Involvement in regional projects and partnerships
- Discounts on booking rooms at our base, Bishops Hull House in Taunton
- Access to our partnerships with national youth organisations
- 50% discounts on Institute for Youth Work for your staff and volunteers.
To view more of the benefits of membership, please see our Membership leaflet.
If you would like to become a member, or would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact the Regional Youth Work Unit via:
Tel: 01823 365441 OR email Jane Shipton