Join the Regional Youth Work Unit
The Regional Youth Work Unit (RYWU) is a focal point for local authorities, commissioners and providers of youth work, voluntary youth organisations, providers of youth work training and individuals and consultants with an interest in youth work. We host networks and training for work professionals, run regional youth programmes and host the UK Youth Parliament for the South West region.
Our members have privileged access to professional support from the RYWU and the other elements of Learning South West.
- 50% reduction in registration fees for our Professional Development events
- Membership of one regional network included (eg Regional Youth Work Trainers Group, Youth Participation Workers Network, Evidencing Outcomes Network)
- Tailored professional advice and guidance from skilled and experienced RYWU staff
- Regular information updates with guided access to the RYWU web-pages
- Access to good practice guidance and toolkits produced by the RYWU
- Free use of Bishops Hull House as a drop in centre with complimentary coffee, Wi-Fi and use of a laptop and 20% off room bookings
- Access to publications and information from a range of national children and young people’s organisations
To view more of the benefits of membership, please see our Membership leaflet.
If you would like to become a member, or would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact the Regional Youth Work Unit via:
Tel: 01823 365435