Learning South West offers a range of services to support professional development
Learning South West supports the continuous professional development of colleagues who work across the learning and skills sector in a range of contexts including FE colleges, adult and community learning, voluntary and community organisations, training providers, higher education and youth services.
We run a range of activities including:
CPD Events - designed to bring colleagues together from across the region for professional updating to share good practice or contribute to national consultations.
"What's Hot" Newsletter - a bi-monthly online newsletter that brings together essential news and key developments at both national and regional level for colleagues in the Learning and Skills Sector.
Regional Networks & Forums - designed to bring together practitoners within learning and skills contexts to
• link to national and regional agendas which concern professional and workforce
• contribute to relevant consultation and debate.
• analyse change and impact on individuals and organisations.
• share excellent practices and generate innovative approaches to fresh challenges.
• support and enjoy a professional identity and purpose.
We work whenever possible with our other national/regional partners, LSIS, AoC, NIACE and JISC (ICT in Teaching and Learning) in working together to foster a useful and productive forum for the region.