Quality Assurance Tools
The Regional Youth Work Unit has produced 'Making Youth Work Work' - a Toolkit for quality assurance for youth work. It draws on models developed across the region. If you would like to share your tried and tested quality assurance tools with other youth work practitioners, contact Gill Millar and we will try to add them to the 'Making Youth Work Work Toolkit'.
Other Regional Youth Work Unit useful documents to help implement good quality youth work include:
- The Recorded Outcomes Tool Kit
- Implementing consistent supervision in youth work settings – good practice guidelines
- South West Definition of a Youth Work Participant
- Creating the Youth Offer: a checklist for Commissioners
- Requirements for commissioning youth work services: a self-assessment tool
The Regional Youth Work Unit would be happy to help youth work commissioners and providers in the South West region to review and update their quality assurance procedures: if you would like to discuss the kind of support we can provide, please contact Gill Millar.