Vision and Values
The Vision and role of Learning South West is:
"Connecting professionals to transform the future"
Learning South West has five core values which were created in collaboration with staff and are known as the Five i's. Our vision and our values are our guiding principles.
Learning South West will incorporate its values in everything it does:
• Being an inclusive organisation
- Across the learning and youth sectors
- Encouraging learners and practitioner voices
• Encouraging innovation
- Providing opportunities for ‘creative thinking’.
- Being pro-active in trying new ideas and approaches
• Promoting integrity
- Being at all times a socially responsible organisation
- Providing an independent perspective for our members
• Encouraging integration in education
- Making connections across the learning and skills and youth sectors
- Providing opportunities for sharing practice across learning sectors
• Being an agency of influence
- Offering advocacy on behalf of the learning and skills and youth sectors